DiSC PSYCHOMETRIC PROFILING
- DiSC is the leading personal psychometric assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
- DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences.
- It provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others. This can be within a work team, a customer relationship, a leadership position, or even other relationships outside of the workplace.
- It allows individuals to have an awareness of others, and to modify language and behaviour in order to get the best out them in any given environment.
DiSC style can identify:
- Motivational drivers
- Preferred environments for maximum output
- Goal setting preferences
- How an individual may set out to achieve goals
- Decision making strategies
- How an individual likes to be communicated with
- How an individual prefers to communicate with others
- Greatest fears
- Possible challenge areas
DiSC is useful for:
- Understanding team dynamics: Team days/workshops to gain an awareness of each others style and improve team effectiveness
- Developing effective managers, supervisors, leaders to increase self-knowledge and self awareness through coaching.
- Developing stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Improving customer service
- Helping with change and conflict management
- Assisting in recruitment, placement, promotion, outsourcing
- Enhancement of the coaching experience to become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective as a manager
If you are looking to build and develop your team, DISC provides interactive high energy sessions to inspire and reflect on improving performance, so get in touch and be the best you can.
Leadership & Management Coach
My name is Jane Baker and I specialise in performance and motivational psychology for both individuals and teams.
My objective is to encourage and motivate individuals so that they become creative in their approach, identify and take ownership of solutions, prioritise their goals and develop strategies to achieve them.
View Full Profile
Get In Touch
Telephone: 01656 785895