Wellbeing Regeneration Limited
My name is Jane Baker and I specialise in performance and motivational psychology for both individuals and teams.
My objective is to encourage and motivate individuals so that they become creative in their approach, identify and take ownership of solutions, prioritise their goals and develop strategies to achieve them.
I have been coaching for over fifteen years and my focus is on high-quality authentic leadership. I deliver training programmes certified by the Institute of Leadership Management (ILM) – courses that assess managerial leadership styles and their impact on performance. I have held coaching roles in team building, stress management, work-life balance and leadership development.
As an accredited facilitator and coach for EBW Emotional Intelligence business model and psychometric system, I use these training methods to help managers benchmark their emotions and behaviours and develop their ability to become high-performing individuals.
By combining my experience of working within the corporate environment (developing strategic business activities at senior level for over 12 years), with a strong holistic approach, I have the perfect foundation to understand and develop other people’s leadership skills.
My coaching style is warm, humorous and practical, with a focus on confidence, motivation, awareness of behaviour patterns and the impact these have on others. My passion for coaching is based on the enjoyment of motivating and mentoring other people and a belief that anything is possible if someone really wants it. I believe that understanding one's personal values and "integrity gaps" with others creates a reference point to choose behaviours, make decisions and improve performance.
Qualifications and accreditations
“Above all else, I value professionalism, respect and integrity. My objective is to see my clients succeed.”
5 things you may not know about Jane
1. She lives by the sea with her husband, 7 year old son and their gorgeous Golden Retriever.
2. Selected for the Raleigh Business Challenge in Ghana and raised £100,000 in a week for Charity. She also appeared on Breakfast TV Ghana.
3. She is a qualified reflexologist and applies a very holistic element throughout her work.
4. Her married name is Roberts, but has never changed it for work purposes!
5. She has climbed Mount Kinabalu, the highest mountain in S.E Asia as well as trecked through the Himalaya’s in Nepal- she loves the outdoor life.